To enable fact-based decision-making for the organization, the Consumer Insights team designs and executes insights projects directly and through third party agencies. The Consumer Insights Specialist will help the organization further understand its brand, competitors, and the voice of consumers. The Specialist will use quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and analytical techniques to generate actionable insights.
This role supports the Marketing team and other departments in identifying and closing knowledge gaps. The ideal candidate will have a combination of business acumen, consumer research, data visualization, and presentation skills. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, creative, thorough, collaborative, comfortable taking initiative, and passionate about the role insights plays in shaping the remarkable care we deliver.
Key responsibilities will include: Work with internal teams and external partners on assigned research and analytics projects such as: consumer surveys, focus groups, 1:1 interviews, secondary/syndicated data analysis, marketing data analysis, dashboard creation, and presentation writing.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required; in Marketing, Business or Economics, Psychology, or related
• Minimum of one year in Consumer Research, Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Analytics
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel (e.g. pivot tables, lookups, charts) and PowerPoint
• Passion for healthcare, marketing, and consumer insights
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to gather and present reports. Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Ability to gather and present reports on marketing activities, consumer surveys and tactics
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Prior experience with Qualtrics or other survey platforms
• Prior experience with data visualization tools like Power BI and collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams
• Forward-thinker who anticipates questions and is committed to accuracy and objectivity. Desire to be a part of a small, growing team with the opportunity to learn, laugh, lead, and think creatively
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care. All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.