Image by Gerd Altmann
WEST GROVE, PA — The Avon Grove School District is in the process of creating a three-year communication plan and is seeking input from school personnel, parents and the community through a series of focus groups.
Focus group participants will share their perceptions about the district as well as its communications strategy. Parents, staff and students have been invited to attend focus groups via the district’s email notification system.
The focus group will be held on Tuesday, March 2 from 7:00-8:00 p.m. via Zoom. All interested members of the community are invited to attend.
To assist with the planning of the focus group, attendees are asked to register by March 1 at www.cciu.org/agsd-community. Upon registering, attendees will receive a confirmation email containing instructions for joining the March 2 virtual focus group.
The goals of the focus groups are to determine:
- The types of communication you currently receive from Avon Grove School District.
- What more you would like to know about the district.
- What you currently think and feel about Avon Grove School District.
- How you currently interact with Avon Grove School District.
- What Avon Grove School District could do to achieve better partnership outcomes with you.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.