Hays Financial Markets
Unique Investment Firm – Crypto Trader
Quant Trader – Crypto
A global, unique investment firm requires a Crypto Trader to join their London office. The role as a Quant Trader, you will be looking to make a direct impact to the firm’s trading profits by leveraging your previous market knowledge and help build an entirely new strategy alongside the Head of Trading and the wider team, globally.
The quantitative proprietary trading firm are seeking to hire a Quantitative Cryptocurrency Trader to be a part of their newly created Crypto Desk. The successful candidate will be passionate about cryptos and the new market, financial analysis, and trading. To be successful, you will have built in the past a real trading system with a compelling and verifiable track record. Importantly, you must be able to explain it in full detail. Further, you will have a real desire to help investors grow their wealth in this exciting market.
- Research, develop and implement high frequency and short-term trading strategies across the digital assets space.
- Provide liquidity on all types of crypto currencies, design/maintain/develop advanced market making strategies.
- Responsible for the monitoring of a portfolio of cryptocurrency and implemented trading strategy, 24/7. Active operation of strategies in response to market news and movements.
- Continued development, optimization and improvement of existing strategies trade execution, risk management and strategy performance.
- New strategy idea generation, development and integration.
- Proven success working with large data sets and developing statistical models.
- Analysing tick and minute data sets in order to generate new and novel alpha signals.
- Excellent knowledge of linear and non-linear regression analysis and neural networks.
- Actively follow crypto markets for trading ideas, Write portfolio updates and research reports.
- Self-motivated and self-directed in personal growth and learning.
- Work with internal stakeholders to generate optimal trading performance.
- Experiences in cryptocurrency investment are Preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years Trading Experience, Hedge Fund / Banking / Asset Management / Crypto Fund. A live track record within the digital asset space is preferred.
- Verifiable trading track record.
- Deep knowledge of Cryptocurrencies.
- BS/MS from a leading university in mathematics, computer science physics, or similar quantitative field. Advanced Degree Preferred.
- Nice to “have”, Ph.D. in the field of machine learning, neural networks, or deep learning but not required.
- Strong numerical and quantitative analysis skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced trading environment. Experience developing and executing fully systematic strategies
- Superb programming skills in Python (Preferred) or other languages such as C++.
- Knowledge of common machine learning frameworks.