ECOMMERCE & DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are an independent Sydney based fashion brand with a growing ecommerce presence and strong international recognition and sales. We are a small team of hard working creative all rounders and the successful applicant will be a proven multi tasker, all round hard worker and team player.
As an applicant you will have proven ability and desire to drive strong sales and audience growth, whilst maintaining brand integrity. You will be passionate about analytics driven ecommerce and design, with a solutions focus and a bright positive attitude. A passion for branding, creativity and fashion are all important. You will get to be a part of fun and inspiring creative projects like brand collaboration, Australian Fashion Week presentations, other activations and events.
It’s a fun time to join the team as we are in the process of opening our first flagship store in Sydney and working on a number of exciting brand collaborations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- End to end management of e-store ensuring to curate a unique UX through all aspects of the website
- Ensure the back and front ends of the website are fully optimised and all technologies that drive the website are kept up to date
- Collaborate with creative team to ensure sales / growth targets and objectives are met.
- Write and implement marketing strategy to drive growth of the business and achieve monthly targets.
- Maintain all digital communication channels including social media and customer service.
- Oversee, maintain and develop e-comm website (alongside external web developer) to ensure all products, content and descriptions are up to date.
- Analyse reports from Shopify, Instagram and Google Analytics to improve conversion retention etc
- Work with external Web Developers when needed to improve functionality and optimisation of the website and store.
- Apply e-commerce research and development methods to find emerging trends and technologies to assist with growth opportunities to grow revenue and increase conversion.
- Manage third party paid media consultant to maximise ROAS.
- Liaise with 3PL (warehouse) on customer deliveries / returns.
- Analyse market trends and identify new opportunities.
- Work alongside sales / buying team to maximise stock and sales opportunities.
- Develop and co-ordinate roll out of marketing collateral (EDM, SOCIAL MEDIA) – seasonal campaign shoots, content shoots, sales promotions etc.
- Monitor maintain and interact with the brand’s social media platforms ensuring to create a friendly and open line of communication with followers
- Manage digital and graphic requirements of creative team.
- Build long term relationships with key partners.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Marketing qualification or similar.
- Minimum two years’ experience across areas of e-commerce, digital marketing, performance marketing.
- A demonstrated history of developing and implementing marketing and or sales strategy.
- Ability to influence business performance through the analysis of trends.
- Experience managing Shopify (+ Unleashed integration a bonus)
- Experience in designing, developing and executing email marketing (EDM) strategies (via DRIP)
- Adobe Creative Suite conversant
- Copywriting and content development experience.
- Ability to align creative assets across all digital platforms with brand aesthetic and ethos.
- Ability to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Assumes ownership, drives results and innovation; anticipates and overcomes challenges, solutions focused.
- Ability to work in a small office environment, and at times work alone.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for inventing innovative marketing tools to drive brand awareness, growth and customer loyalty.
- Superb analytical skills, an ability to multitask and pay close attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to deliver – a self-motivator with an enthusiastic approach to work and a strong sense of initiative.
- A willingness for hands on involvement in all aspects of the business when required.
APPLICATIONS send to [email protected]
Please include a covering letter as well as your CV with your application.
We are looking ideally for a full time position but are open to a more experienced applicant working 3 days / week with junior support.