Are you looking for a new start in 2021?
Do you have a creative mindset, great attitude and experience in Graphic and Web Design?
Would you like to join a company that is big on reward and recognition?
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join our talented team Full Time, who will be our design king!
This role sits within the internal marketing team, responsible for spearheading high-quality graphic and web design projects – contributing to high-impact marketing campaigns that help the national and international growth of our brands.
Ideally, knowledge of branding, web design, graphic design and visual communication.
Appreciation for digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, Social media and Content.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Completing high-calibre web and graphic design projects to support the success of internal marketing campaigns.
- Developing new brands and brand websites to spearhead international expansion.
- Ensuring all creative work matches the brand style guide.
- Staying up to date and delivering on industry best practice, across both graphic and web design.
- Managing vendors (freelancers or platforms) to produce ad hoc client work. Including briefing projects, providing feedback, quality assurance.
- Completing client design projects to a high standard.
- Managing and improving internal processes to efficiently and effectively deliver client design projects.
- Proactively collaborating with and managing stakeholders to make customers happy (and ensure work completed meets objectives).
- Assisting with general marketing activities, as required
- 2+ years’ experience in a Graphic Design role.
- Digital Marketing Agency experience is advantageous
- Experienced in using key design tools including (but not limited to): Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch
- Proactive, can-do attitude, problem-solver
- People-oriented, works well in a tight-knit team
- Able to interpret a brief and deliver
- Strong organisational skills
- Great communicator
- Proactive and innovative
What makes Online Marketing Gurus the place to be (and work)? Well it’s the same reason why thousands of businesses have chosen to partner with us over the years.
We’re an honest team of Gurus with a uniquely evidence-based approach. This makes it possible for us to deliver real and roaring revenue growth (time and time again), because our campaigns are based on evidence, not opinion.
In fact, we’re one of the only Digital Agencies in Australia with an in house Research and Development (R&D) department. Over 3 years, we’ve invested $1M+ into trying and testing every digital strategy to see what works and what doesn’t. Every day, our team is building new and intuitive tools to tackle the future of marketing.
Plus, all the hard work has paid off, through recognition from some of the biggest Awards and Publications around. This includes:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- Financial Times 1000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific
- BRW Fast Starters
- Optus My Business Awards
- The Australian Business Award for Business Excellence.
It all boils down to our four values:
- Share evidence, not opinion.
- Find solutions, not problems.
- Make customers love you.
- Own it and get it done.
Still wondering what’s it like to work in a digital marketing agency? Well, you won’t have to just imagine any more. We are looking for passionate people who just LOVE marketing to join our talented Marketing team.
Here’s a snapshot of some perks our Gurus receive:
- Training and development budget
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog-friendly office
- Work with talented and supportive teams
- Part of a rapidly growing company
We look forward to receiving your application