Complying with the new normal, the maiden virtual edition of the ET Industry Leaders MSME – West 2020 was aired on ET NOW in December 2020. Prahlad Kakar & Vinod Kumar from India SME Forum, India’s only non-profit, non-political, non-governmental & non-trade association, initiative for Small and Medium Entrepreneurs did the honours of announcing the winners and support the initiative. The recognitions were aimed at boosting the morale and providing motivation to the several businesses that have reached new heights, despite the global economic slowdown.
Prahlad Kakar, Chairman, India SME Forum, started his career in advertising in 1970 and today the innovative corporate, Ad guru, Branding Strategist, Chief Mentor and Board member of India SME Forum is involved in providing innovative 360-degree solutions to Small and Medium Companies and brand building of various products and services.
Vinod Kumar, started his career in international collaborations and projects, currently serves as the Honorary President at the India SME Forum, apart from advising various governments and International institutions for strategizing and dealing with current issues and future challenges of Sustainable Livelihoods & Economic Empowerment of MSME
Vivek Dilip, Group Director – Oiltech Engineering India Pvt.Ltd. was felicitated with MSME award for Design & Engineering in Oil & Gas Industry
Ramesh Shetty, CMD & Sagar Shetty, Director – Steelstrong Valves (I) Pvt.Ltd. were felicitated with MSME award as Manufacturer of Industrial Valves
Shrey Badhani and Ameve Sharma from Kapiva were recognised for the Preferred Modern Ayurvedic Nutrition Brand
Jaydev Sanghavi, Executive Director – Aarvi Encon Ltd. was felicitated with MSME award as a Leading Technical Staffing Company
Ajay Harinath Singh, Chairman & Managing Director – Darwin Platform Group of Companies was honoured as a Visionary Business Leader
Mihir Parikh, Founder – MP Financial Services was felicitated with MSME award as an Insurance & Financial Services Provider
Prashant Garg, Managing Director, Diffusion Engineers Ltd. honoured with MSME award for Industrial Engineering
(Right to Left) – Mahesh Alayil – COO, Sumana Iyengar – CEO, Sachin Nigam – CTO & Co – Founders of Goavega Software India Pvt.Ltd. were felicitated with MSME award for its Product Engineering Service
Sumit Kamalia, Founder – Uma Ornaments felicitated with MSME award as a Preferred Diamond Jewellery Production House
(Left to Right) – Ashok Choudhary, Mrityunjay Shahi, Manish Shukla, Founders – My Salary Dost Fintech Pvt.Ltd. felicitated with MSME award as an Emerging name in Digital Age Financial Services
Anirudh Shrotriya, Managing Director at SHRO Systems Private Limited receiving recognition for Leading Digital IT Technology Solutions and Services Provide
Roni Abraham from (www.seajob.net) Sea Line Group was recognized for Preferred Shipping Job Portal & Newsletter
Left to Right: Raghav Daga, Nayanika K Mehra, Sushant Jain, Armaan Mehra from KIIKII were recognized for the Preferred Most Affordable & Fast Fashion Brand in India
Sahil Patel, Founder – Polar Panda Entertainment honoured as Emerging Creative Entrepreneur
Vinod Dave, CMD with Amrut Aal, Jt. MD. – Trim Media Pvt. Ltd. was felicitated with Best Performing Digital Content Start Up
The objective of this research was to rank the top MSMEs in the West zone. The study had two major modules i.e.
Perceptual rating survey
- In the perceptual survey module, a structured questionnaire was administered with target respondents to arrive at a ranking of different organizations. The sample selection was done using purposive sampling method though the sample was spread out geographically to get better representation. The list of organizations under each category was mapped.
- The Factual questionnaire was shared with these organizations and then were rigorously followed up telephonically to share their factual data. A sample survey of 200 was conducted in West zone
Extensive Fieldwork was conducted for 2 weeks, in the month of December, 2020
- Analysis of Data & Final Ranking
- A robust approach is followed to arrive at the final rankings. The step by step process is given below:
- Ratings on various parameters
- Calculating importance of various parameters by interacting with key stakeholders to arrive at weights for each parameter
- Calculation of raw scores and weighted scores for each parameter
- Calculation of overall score for each organizations using importance weightages.
- The information collected corresponding to similar parameters as in the perceptual survey
- A detailed scoring system has been developed for each parameter
- After assigning scores to each parameter, raw scores are calculated
- The raw scores are weighted by their importance to arrive at weighted scores
- The final score is a weighted average of Perception Score and Factual Score – equal weightage given to both
- Only those organizations were considered who had submitted their factual sheet
- The represented rankings are based on shared information. Market Xcel undertook reasonable measures to get complete and accurate information. However, any lapse or concealment of information
- or any part thereof that would have impacted results in any way is beyond the control of Market Xcel. Hence, we assume no responsibility towards the said.
ABOUT MARKET XCEL DATA MATRIX PVT. LTD.
Market Xcel Data Matrix Pvt. Ltd. is a specialized market research and consulting firm that provides research services across India, Singapore, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. The Brand focuses on providing actionable solutions to address key business issues. Associations with wide Industry verticals and patronage from International and domestic client’s both give us an edge. We understand the typicality and key requirements of each business type. The strong background of the leadership team and the employees allows Market Xcel to deliver services with distinction. Our strength lies in our fully integrated operations and technology adaptation.
We specialize in providing customized professional services on a value-for-money basis. Quality designs coupled with a thorough and detailed execution, following International Standards and Best Practices makes us the preferred choice.
We hold membership of key research associations namely ESOMAR (European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research), MRSI (Market Research Society of India), AAPOR (American Association of Policy and Opinion Research) and MRSS (Marketing Research Society of Singapore) and are guided by their principles.