Dublin, June 08, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Commercial Laundry Machinery – Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Commercial Laundry Machinery market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.8 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.6%. Washers, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.4 Billion by the year 2025, Washers will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$121.1 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$215.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Washers will reach a market size of US$92.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 7.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$228.8 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Alliance Laundry Systems, LLC
- BA-WE Textile Cleaning GmbH
- CMV Sharper Finish, Inc.
- Dexter Apache Holdings, Inc.
- EDRO Corporation
- Electrolux Professional AB
- Forenta LP
- Girbau S.A.
- Hoffman/New Yorker, Inc.
- IFB Appliances
- JLA Limited
- Kannegiesser E-Tech, Inc.
- LG Electronics
- Miele Inc.
- Pellerin Milnor Corporation
- Qualitex Company
- Shanghai Sailstar Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Unipress Corporation
- Whirlpool Corporation.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- An Introduction to Commercial Laundry Machinery
- Commercial Laundry Machinery: Current Market Scenario and Outlook
- Factors Affecting Consumer Purchases
- While Developed Regions Remain Dominant Consumers, Developing Regions Extend Robust Growth Opportunities
- Washing Machines: Largest Product Segment
- Top-Loading Washers Vs. Front-Loading Washers
- Top-Loading Washers: Overview, Advantages and Limitations
- Front-Loading Washers: Overview, Advantages and Limitations
- Washer-Extractors, the High-Capacity Washing Machines, Emerge in the Market
- Commercial Dryers Segment Continues to Make Gains
- Dry Cleaning Equipment Segment Exhibits Fast Paced Growth
- Role & Importance of Commercial Laundry Presses Remains Intact
- Market for Presses & Finishing Equipment: Characterized by Regional Variations
- Commercial Wet Ironing Machines: An Overview
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/is39lh
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900