DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “The Connected Consumer Survey 2019: Mobile Customer Satisfaction in Sub-Saharan Africa” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report focuses on aspects of the Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in the Middle East. In particular, it focuses on customer satisfaction, churn and retention-related aspects of mobile services. The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research.
This report provides:
- Insight into the main drivers of mobile customer experience and how they vary by country and by operator
- An analysis of the key factors that influence consumers’ intention to churn
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and customer satisfaction metrics for operators in the Middle East
- An assessment of why some operators have better NPSs than others
- An analysis of the role of bundling additional services in customer retention and how new service-based pricing models affect KPIs
- Insight into the digitalisation of customer services and its impact on KPIs.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the drivers of mobile customer experience? How do they vary by country and by operator?
- What key factors influence consumers’ intention to churn? How have consumers’ priorities evolved?
- What are the Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and key satisfaction metrics of operators in the Middle East? Which companies lead and why?
- What is the role of bundling additional services on customer retention? How do new service-based pricing models affect KPIs?
- What is the relationship between customer service and customer satisfaction?
- Saudi Arabia
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Drivers of customer satisfaction and churn
- The impact of data usage and bundling
- Focus on digital experience
- Methodology and panel information
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hngo47