Do you want to work for a company that represents Foo Fighters, Justin Timberlake and Rihanna, is the owner of the world’s best mixed martial arts – UFC, is responsible for New York Fashion Week and Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia, is a global leader in sports, entertainment and fashion operating in more than 30 countries. If yes, here is your place. 160over90 is the creative agency and cultural marketing center of Endeavor creating and managing cultural and commercial projects for brands and rights holders across the region.
Endeavor (formerly WME | IMG) was named one of Fortune’s 25 Most Important Private Companies.
160over90 is looking for a new breed of Business Development & Marketing Coordinator to join our team, working out of our Sydney office.
160over90 is the creative agency and cultural marketing centre of Endeavor.
At 160over90, we redefine what you expect from a creative agency. Led by experts from across the marketing landscape, our foundation is built on more than a century of cultural leadership. We know where audiences are turning their time and attention next, and every strategic idea is made to meet them there.
As a full-service creative agency, what makes us different isn’t just what we do – it’s how we do it. We will never approach a brand challenge through the sole lenses of airtime, print space or press releases. For brands and institutions spanning consumer goods, higher education, financial services and boutique lifestyle brands, every solution starts with a channel-agnostic creative idea, brought to life in a uniquely nimble and scalable way.
Supported by our best-in-class in-house analytics team, our suite of strategic and creative experts, and our legacy across entertainment, music, sports, culinary, art and fashion as part of the Endeavor network, we combine access, insight and influence to tell brand stories in smarter, more efficient and more effective ways. For our clients we specialise in advertising and branding, experiential activations, PR and communications and sponsorships & partnerships.
Joining 160over90, you will be working within a fun, energetic and supportive team driving sales opportunities across an extensive range of projects within a multitude of industries including; sport, entertainment, retail, culinary and fashion.
The Business Development & Marketing Coordinator will report to the Managing Director/ SVP and operate within the business development team where they will provide support to senior personnel in crafting and delivering solutions and ideas, generating agreed outputs, maintaining work flow and process, and servicing sales opportunities.
We are looking for a versatile and highly driven individual 2 – 4 years relevant and respected agency/brand experience in a similar role. Strong attention to detail and a desire to thrive in an agency with a strong culture of autonomy is crucial, as the job will involve working across multiple client opportunities and projects at any given time, and a confident, outgoing personality plus a thirst for new ideas is also essential.
University degrees in sales and marketing or related fields will be well regarded but will not compensate for a lack of relevant experience, enthusiasm or an outlook that this is a great career stepping stone in the agency world and one to be grabbed with both hands.
Join us where culture and creativity collide.
- Coordinating the various components of sales and marketing deliverables internally and externally to meet the Managing Director’s needs and expectations, ensuring these are detailed, documented and distributed in a timely fashion.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed sales pipelines, response to brief timelines, WIP documents and activity summaries.
- Facilitating approval of key documentation, budgets and creative with internal stakeholders: MD, sales, production, GM and finance.
- Engaging with the development of tailored responses to client briefs, including research, and ideation (supporting the MD).
- Compiling marketing materials as well as presentation decks for brief and project responses.
- Support the team in marketing research and other related marketing projects such as data analysis of the market, digital and social media marketing.
- Working closely with our Production team to allow them to facilitate best-in-class delivery that truly meets client objectives when experiences form part of a brief or response.
- Regular collaboration with creative resources (designers, copywriters and content producers) to deliver outcomes and ensuring these balance the expectations of potential clients with the execution of the work.
- General sales team administration including travel, expenses and diaries.