DUBLIN, Jan. 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “Success Case Study: Lion Look Plus Bathtub Cleaner” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Success Case Study: Lion Look Plus Bathtub Cleaner is part of the Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of Lion Look Plus bathtub cleaner in Japan. It delivers the critical what?, why?, and so what? analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Lion Look Plus Bathtub Cleaner is one of the top-selling bathroom cleaners in Japan. It delivers time-saving benefits to Japanese consumers with busy lifestyles.
This case study shows how important it is for household cleaning manufacturers to understand local household chore culture and a market’s specific needs to innovate successfully.
- Bathroom cleaning is a daily cleaning chore in Japan, thus there is strong demand to ease the burden of bathtub cleaning, especially amongst target consumers such as working women.
- The product delivers on low effort yet high performance, which appeals to Japanese consumers who appreciate convenience in household cleaning products.
- Domestic manufacturers have the advantage of understanding the culture of the market. For global players, it is essential to carefully investigate the target market’s household care needs.
Reasons to Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2ivgy5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets