Sadly, pain is a regular part of life for many people. And with so many variations of pain and so many options for treating pain, it can get confusing trying to figure out what remedy will work best.
Thankfully, there are a host of holistic remedies out there that are not only safe, but also effective in the treatment of both acute and chronic pain — providing you, the consumer, truly understand your pain.
CBD is one of those natural remedies that has grown both in popularity and trustworthiness among consumers who religiously use it to tackle their toughest areas of pain.
In order to write this article, we first compiled a lengthy list of different CBD oil brands out on the market today. And with the recent rise in CBD’s popularity, this truly became a long list.
Next, we individually researched each and every brand by looking deeply into customer reviews on products, how each company sourced and produced its CBD extracts, third-party laboratory testing reports, and lots more.
Based on what we found, we then began removing company names from off of our list until we were then left with a few notable brands that met our stringent criteria.
We then scrutinized these brands more intensely until we were left with the top 5 names in CBD that are listed further down into this article.
Finally, this list would not be what it is had we not read documented input from respected CBD journalists, niche experts, as well as real CBD users.
What We Looked For:
In reducing our lengthy list of CBD brands, we reviewed every brand and its products for:
– Pain relief. Most importantly, we specifically needed to see how effective each brand was at relieving various types of pain.
– Hemp sources.
– The company’s processing facilities and whether or not they met strict FDA guidelines.
– Whether the products are made of full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or isolate extracts.
– The THC levels that were left in the final products once they were placed on shelves.
– Whether or not the company lab-tested its products and made those results readily available to its customers.
– Dosage and usage instructions that the company/brand gave to its customers.
– The company’s overall reputation and customer reviews.
– Whether or not the CBD brand offered conclusive, trustworthy, vetted information about CBD — what it is, how it works, its benefits, etc.
In closely looking at these important variables, we then narrowed our list down to the following five brands.
Best CBD Oils For Pain for Sale
#1 FAB CBD Oil
Founded in 2017, FAB CBD’s mission is to create a quality, reliable, line of CBD products for any and everyone to enjoy.
The company’s founder and its staff have many years of experience in the health, nutrition, and fitness niches. All of FAB CBD’s products are formulated according to the company’s highest standards. FAB has a line of CBD oils in various strengths, a topical cream, CBD gummies, CBD dog treats, and a brand new line of superfoods.
All of the company’s products are crafted from the finest organic Colorado-grown hemp, which is then made into top-shelf extract through a highly-preferred, solvent-free CO2 extraction process.
The result of this are ultra-clean extracts that are rich in terpenes and important cannabinoids that allow the company’s customers to reap all of hemp’s enormous health benefits.
FAB is clearly the best CBD oil for pain in numerous ways:
– Versatile: FAB offers oils in different strengths, topical CBD cream, CBD gummies, and much more. FAB gives its customers a great number of ways to treat their pain. FAB’s CBD oil works on a cellular level to calm down inflammation, while its topical cream alleviates the pain associated with arthritis. The company’s CBD gummies are a great option for tackling visceral pain because they offer extended relief simply by taking a single dose.
– Full-spectrum, organic hemp sources: FAB sources its organically-grown hemp from Colorado to craft the extract used in all of its products. All of the hemp FAB uses is grown using state-of-the-art growing, extraction, and cloning practices and equipment so that the company can guarantee its customers products that contain high-quality raw materials and a superior end product.
– Third-party lab testing: All of FAB’s products are tested using third-party laboratory ProVerde Laboratories. The company also makes those test results readily available to its clients via its website.
– Money-back guarantee: FAB gives all of its clients a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of its products. This is an ideal option for customers who are trying CBD products for the very first time.
– Fantastic tasting oil flavors in strengths of 300mg, 600mg, 1200mg, and 2400mg.
– Best-rated CBD gummies.
– Phenomenal customer service.
– Secure and quick shipping.
– Vegan superfood options available.
– Free shipping on all orders over $89.
– No shipping to Canada or the UK.
– No options for auto-ship or subscription memberships for regular orders.
You can buy Fabcbd products here.
CBDistillery was first founded by Colorado natives. The company’s main mission is to produce high-quality, fairly-priced, CBD products from hemp grown within the United States.
– Product variety: CBDistillery offers an array of full-spectrum oils, creams, vapes, capsules and isolates.
–Clean products: All of CBDistillery’s products are full-spectrum, non-GMO, third-party lab tested, and US Hemp Authority certified.
– All products are third-party lab tested and results are made available to customers by scanning the QR codes on whatever products they order.
– The majority of the company’s products are full-spectrum with some isolate offerings.
– Products are available online and in stores.
– Wide variety of product options including oils, vapes, creams, capsules, soft-gels, and gummies.
– Reported shipping delays.
– Oil droppers tend to be flimsy, which means there is a potential waste of CBD oil.
– Company contact information is not easily able to find on the website.
#3 Joy Organics
Joy Organics was founded by mother, grandmother, and humanitarian, Joy Smith, who used CBD to help her tackle sleep disturbances and other health-related issues.
Joy Organics creates a wide-array of products that include CBD oils, soft-gel caps, topical salves, gummies, pet products, a hemp-infused face mask, and a hemp-infused energy drink. Also check out the list of top cbd creams where joy organics is listed.
– Proprietary strains: All of Joy Organics’ CBD is sourced from the company’s own proprietary CBD-rich organic hemp strains that are grown in the United States.
– Zero THC: Joy Organics purifies and separates all of its extracts by removing all of the THC, wax, chlorophyll, and plant pigments that remain after processing has been completed.
– Zero THC. The products from Joy Organics are great for those people who are wanting completely THC-free CBD products.
– All of the company’s products are tested by a third-party lab. Customers can access these results via a QR code on the packaging.
– Free shipping.
– The company uses nanoemulsion technology, which adds extra bioavailability to their capsules.
– All extracts are broad-spectrum.
– Joy Organics’ CBD tinctures only go up to 1500mg.
– The products are not organic.
According to its website, cbdMD prides itself on innovation and quality. It’s not apparently clear when the company began or who started it, though. The company offers customers a variety of products in an array of concentrations. All products are 100 percent organic and the company does offer free shipping.
– Certified organic: All of the company’s products are certified organic and are crafted from hemp grown within the United States.
– Third-party lab tested: cbdMD uses a third-party lab to test all of their products.
– Special Discounts: cbdMD offers discounts to both active and retired military as well as legally disabled customers.
– cbdMD offers a 30 percent discount to all active and retired military personnel. They also offer legally disabled customers a 40 percent discount.
– All of the products are tested by a third-party laboratory.
– The company offers free shipping.
– Third-party lab results are limited.
– cbdMD uses MCT oil as a base for their tinctures and capsules, therefore, individuals with a coconut allergy need to avoid taking these products.
– Hours for customer service are not listed on the company’s website.
#5 Hemp Bombs
Hemp Bombs was first started in 2016 by a team of experts who had heavy interests in the health and wellness niche. The company crafts hemp-derived products made from high-grade industrial hemp. Hemp Bombs offers a 4,000mg CBD oil that is one of the highest concentrations of CBD on the market. The company’s products are 99 percent pure and have zero THC in them.
– Organic products: Hemp Bombs crafts their products from industrial, premium-grade hemp that is grown within the United States using environmentally friendly, sustainable practices.
– Third-party testing: The company uses third-party lab testing on all of its products and makes results readily available on its website.
– Wide product selection: Hemp Bombs offers a large variety of products including edibles, oils, e-liquids, and topicals that range from 15mg all the way up to 4,000mg.
– Most all of their products are 99 percent pure and have no traces of THC in them.
– The company has an easy-to-use quiz on their website that helps customers select the best products for themselves.
– Wide variety of products and strengths.
– Some of Hemp Bombs’ products come off as having a medicinal taste that can turn away some customers.
– The majority of the company’s products are crafted from CBD isolate and are not full-spectrum.
– Despite the fact that the hemp used in Hemp Bombs’ products is said to be organic, the completed products are not guaranteed to be 100 percent non-GMO, gluten-free, or organic.
Many studies have shown that CBD is one of the most effective methods for handling different types of pain.
Whether you have neuropathic pain or inflammatory pain from conditions such as ulcerative colitis and arthritis, chronic pain from autoimmune diseases like fibromyalgia and Crohn’s Disease, or simple aches from back pain, headaches, muscle aches, or cramps, CBD oil can help alleviate and eliminate pain, making you more comfortable in your own body in the long-run.
CBD, or cannabidiol, is found naturally in cannabis — marijuana and hemp — plants. CBD, unlike its cannabinoid counterpart, THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, will not cause you to feel high.
CBD works to stop pain by inhibiting inflammatory agents from circulating throughout the body. Because of this, CBD oil is highly neuroprotective, meaning that it helps to protect you from feeling problemsome neuropathic pain sensations of prickling, burning, tingling, and numbness.
When ingested or applied topically, CBD oil works with the body’s endocannabinoid system via receptors in the central and peripheral nervous system to help regulate vital bodily functions such as:
• Temperature regulation
• Motor control
CBD oil is excellent at calming inflammation. In fact, ongoing research shows that both CBD and THC are more than twenty times more effective than NSAIDs like ibuprofen at handling inflammation.
In fact, CBD has shown to be successful in the reduction of:
• Overall general discomfort from other health-related conditions
Some of the major benefits of CBD oil in the treatment of pain are reduction or improvement in:
• Arthritis pain
• Migraine headaches
• Muscle spasms in Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
• Chronic pain
• Chronic inflammation
• Fibromyalgia pain
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
• Low back pain
• Neuropathic pain
• Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ) pain
What To Consider When Buying CBD Oil for Pain?
Because of the recent rise in popularity of CBD oil, there are a rash of new CBD brands on the market. The best thing to remember about this is that all CBD brands are not created equal.
If you do plan on making CBD oil a regular part of your health regimen, it’s important to remember:
• Where CBD companies source their hemp from. All cannabis that is grown in Asia and Europe are not held to the same standards as hemp that’s grown in the United States.
• How much THC is in a product. THC naturally occurs in cannabis, but all CBD products created and sold within the United States can only legally contain less than 0.3% THC in them. A good rule of thumb is to always select products from companies that abide by this law.
• Know the difference between full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and CBD isolates. Full-spectrum products will give you the most amount of benefits because they contain a wide array of terpenes, cannabinoids, and other hemp actives in them. These products tend to be more effective because all of these compounds come together in an entourage effect to synergistically interact with each other in the body.
• Research a company’s products to see what else is in its products. Tinctures, edibles, as well as cosmedics can also have flavoring agents, preservatives, and other non-beneficial ingredients in them. Always choose products that are certified organic and that are crafted from all-natural ingredients.
• Go with companies who use third-party lab testing to test their products and that make that testing readily available to its customers. Third-party lab test results will allow you to know exactly what it is that you are putting inside of your body.
What Is The Best CBD Dosage for Pain?
As with any natural supplement, proper dosing with CBD is also of the utmost importance.
To begin with, it’s best to keep in mind that everyone’s body is different. There is no right dose for one single person. Therefore, what may be effective for you, might not be as effective for someone else.
Higher is not always better with CBD. Typically, mid-range doses will give you more benefits than low or high doses.
For beginners, start by taking a single daily 5mg dose for about one week before reassessing and potentially increasing your dose. When you increase your dose, increase gradually. Low and slow is the best rule of thumb to follow with CBD.
Every time you increase your dose, stick to the new dose for at least one week before increasing again as your body needs adequate time to adjust to the new dosage.
If you are someone who has never tried CBD before, then begin with a ½ dropper of FAB CBD’s 300mg CBD oil once per day. This will equal about 5mg.
After one week, reassess and see how you feel. If you feel as if you need more CBD oil, then begin taking ½ dropper twice daily to equal about 10mg a day.
If CBD oil isn’t your thing, then why not try FAB’s line of vegan CBD gummies? A single gummy contains 25mg of CBD and absorbs slower and differently into the body than CBD oil.
Topicals are a lot less complicated. Since they do not enter into the bloodstream, you can feel free to use as much as you need as often as you need to.
Can CBD Be Purchased Online Legally?
Rest assured, purchasing CBD online is legal across the entire United States providing that the CBD has been sourced from non-intoxicating cannabis that has less than 0.3% of THC in them.
This type of cannabis is typically known as hemp, and has been cultivated to contain low amounts of THC. Any CBD products that contain more than 0.3% THC are illegal unless purchased in states that have legalized cannabis.
Final Thoughts On CBD Oil And Pain
Numerous studies that have been conducted are showing that CBD oil has a lot of potential for tackling tough pain.
In light of how addictive prescription painkillers are, more consumers are turning to safe, natural alternatives like CBD oil to manage and potentially eliminate the pain they experience every day from common irritations such as headaches and muscle aches, to chronic inflammation and irritation from conditions like Crohn’s Disease, arthritis, and fibromyalgia.
Because CBD oil lacks intoxicating effects, has a low range of side-effects, will not cause harm to internal organs like NSAIDs do, and cannot be overdosed on like most all prescription painkillers, more individuals are now turning to this health supplement with promising results.
Regardless of whether your pain derives from an injury or a chronic illness, it will be to your overall benefit to try some of the products talked about within this article.
If you are considering trying CBD oil for chronic pain, it’s advised to first discuss it over with your primary care doctor so that they can help you determine a safe starting dosage.