HANILTON-WENHAM, MA — The Hamilton-Wenham Regional School District is starting it’s search for a new superintendent and it wants parents and community members to have a hand in the process. The district is organizing focus groups and surveys to get input from as many people a possible.
A search consultant from the Massachusetts Association of School Committees (MASC) will be conducting focus groups and an online survey. The feedback from the focus groups and online survey will inform the School Committee as it considers the selection criteria and qualifications for the next superintendent.
Voluntary focus groups will be held at each schools for staff members who would like to attend.
In addition, there are four other focus groups aimed at elementary parents, middle school
parents, high school parents, and the community-at-large.
Thinking of joining one of the groups? The schedule for the focus group meetings are:
- Elementary School Parents
- Thursday December 12th 7:00PM to 8:00PM @ the Winthrop School Library
- Elementary School Staff Members
- Tuesday December 17th 3:15PM to 4:15PM @ the Winthrop School Library
- High School Parents
- Tuesday December 17th 7:00PM to 8:00PM @ the HS Library
- Middle School Parents
- Wednesday December 18th 7:00PM to 8:00PM @ the Middle School Multi-Purpose Room
- Middle & High School Staff Members
- Thursday December 19th 3:15PM to 4:15PM @ the High School Library
- Thursday December 19th 7:00PM to 8:00PM @ the High School Library