1. A. Burnap, J.R. Hauser, and A. Timoshenko, “Design and Evaluation of Product Aesthetics: A Human-Machine Hybrid Approach,” working paper, MIT Sloan School of Management, Cambridge, Massachusetts, July 2019.
2. P. Dhillon and S. Aral, “Modeling Dynamic User Interests: A Neural Network Approach,” working paper, MIT Sloan School of Management, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2019.
3. L. Liu, D. Dzyabura, and N. Mizik, “Visual Listening In: Extracting Brand Image Portrayed on Social Media,” working paper, Social Science Research Network, 2019.
4. A. Timoshenko and J.R. Hauser, “Identifying Customer Needs From User-Generated Content,” Marketing Science 38, no. 1 (January-February 2019): 1-20.
5. G. Urban, J. Hauser, G. Liberali, et al., “Morph the Web to Build Empathy, Trust, and Sales,” MIT Sloan Management Review 50, no. 4 (summer 2009): 53-61.
i. For further information, see I. Goodfellow, Y. Bengio, and A. Courville, “Deep Learning” (Cambridge, Massachusetts: MIT Press, 2015); A. Géron, “Hands-On Machine Learning With Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow” (Sebastopol, California: O’Reilly Media, 2017); and R.S. Sutton and A.G. Barto, “Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction” (Cambridge, Massachusetts: MIT Press, 2018).