To uncover the general market conditions and tendencies, XYZ market research report acts as a perfect source. This report puts light on many aspects related to industry and market. Market definition, market segmentation, competitive analysis and research methodology are the major topics covered in this report. Data collection modules with large sample sizes are used to collect data and perform base year analysis. This market report gives information about company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and market shares for each company for the year 2019 to 2026 under the competitive analysis study.
Global consumer IAM market is estimated to rise by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR of 17.7 in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increase in the demand for centralized monitoring, rise in the adoption of Internet of Things and increase in the growth of cyber threats. Few of the major competitors currently working in the global consumer IAM market are IBM Corporation, Microsoft, TransUnion LLC., Ping Identity., Onegini, Okta, Inc., Mitek Systems, Inc., LexisNexis, Gigya, Inc., GB Group plc (‘GBG’), Equifax, Inc., Experian Information Solutions, Inc., Aware, Inc., Centrify Corporation., TraXion Engineered Products, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd ., Simeio Solutions, Ubisecure, Inc, Ergon Energy, Avatier among others.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-consumer-iam-market
Customer identity and access management helps an organization to manage and secure customer’s profile data, identity and control of access to services and applications. Customer IAM solution offers various benefits such as Seamless customer experiences, powerful security, Performance & scalability and Privacy. Increase in the Internet of Things and growth in the online business such as ecommerce will ultimately drive the market growth.
- Increase in the adoption of smart devices, smart buildings, smart homes and Internet of Things would enhance the market growth
- Rise in cybercrimes due to online transactions can accelerate the market growth
- Adoption of digitalization in various sectors such as healthcare, financial, banking and education among others might boost the market growth
- Rise in the growth of retail and ecommerce business also acts as a market driver
- Improper and lack of identity standards along with budgetary constraints in utilizing consumer IAM Solutions acts as a market restraint
- Lack of government standardization can hamper the growth of the market
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-consumer-iam-market
Segmentation: Global Consumer IAM Market
- Directory Services
- Identity Proofing/Verification
- Identity Authentication
- Identity Analytics
- Behavioural Analytics
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Access Management
- Data Governance
- Training and Education Services
- Advisory and Implementation Services
- Support Services
By Authentication Type
- Knowledge-Based Answers
- Security Certificates
By Deployment Mode
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
By Industry Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Public Sector
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Media and Entertainment
- Travel and Hospitality
- Energy and Utilities
- Transportation and Logistics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-consumer-iam-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2017, Gigya which is a market leader in customer identity and access management was acquired by SAP SE. The acquisition would help SAP to manage customer’s preference, profile and controlling their data. With the acquisition SAP aimed to become market leader in customer identity and access management market
- In December 2016, Experian PLC and Touch Bank launched FraudNet. The FraudNet solution would help in protecting the customer from online frauds which includes account takeover, opening of fake accounts and fraudulent online transactions, offering a secure online transaction
Global consumer IAM market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of consumer IAM market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Consumer IAM Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725