The Global market research industry is growing at a significant pace and there is a large demand for trained analysts to work in the market research companies. As per the latest report published by Consultancy here, the market research industry is worth $76 billion and the size of the industry has grown by 6% to $81 billion in 2018. While the US remains the globe’s largest sector for market research services, followed by the UK, the Middle East and Asia Pacific are the fastest growing regions.
It is important for graduates to be equipped with sufficient skills in order to be able to find jobs in the market research industry and these certifications elaborated below do come in handy to learn the latest techniques used as a Research Analyst.
- International Institute for Procurement and Market Research (IIPMR) offers three levels of Certification. The first level is CRA for beginners, CRE for mid-level executives and CRP for Research Managers.
Certified Research Analyst (CRA)
Certified Research Expert (CRE)
Certified Research Professional (CRP)
2. University of Georgia offers Principles of Market Research
3. IE Business School
4. Market Research Certification by UCDavis, University of California
5. Marketing Research and Analysis Course by Cornell University
6. Certificate Program in Market Research and Analysis by University of California – Irvine